||Recognized Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level or at Graduate Level. Obtained at least 50% in the qualifying Examination.
||On the basis of performance in GLAET (An online MCQ test of 90 minutes duration .)
||Fee is Rs.76,500 per sem & Rs.1,50,000 per annum for MCA.
About the Course
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) emphasis on designing and developing the real life application of information system, it gives a robust foundation for learning new technologies in the computing and these will be beneficial for the students to cope up into the industry. MCA understudies procure quality in standards, concepts and basics of Computer engineering, data innovation and different applications.
The Syllabus follows the CBCS system which covers wide variety of Programming/ Software development courses on various technologies for developing real life application. The labs are well equipped with the latest software as desired for the programme which provide hands-on exposure and practical inputs for real-world problems by adopting versatile pedagogy that supports IT Enabled Services, entrepreneurship and research initiatives.
The broad objective of the MCA programme at GLA is to prepare the students for IT industry with Global competence in cutting-edge technologies like Cloud Computing, Python, IoT, Android Applications, JAVA, Oracle, .NET & C#, and many other which gradually propel them in their career growth.
Salient features of MCA
- GLA university is a member of Association of Indian Universities
- GLA university MCA course is pool for placement opportunities. GLA has produced india’s one of the finest leagues of corporate leaders from 2001 who have established their name in the world’s most renowned companies such as Royal Bank of Scotland, oracle, Samsung, IBM, Accenture, HP, Dell, Microsoft, Infosys, Wipro, CRIS, Larson & Toubro and many more.
- Strong industry-academia interaction and practical work oriented training
- We have been giving equally importance to industrial interaction activities. We provide guest lecture from industrialist which gave them real exposure to the industries. These activities also proved fruitful as students got opportunities to interacted and got guidance from eminent industry giants and skilled professionals. Such drives also help students to understand what the latest trends in professions are and what industries expect from upcoming professionals.
- GLA MCA course structure specially designed for the current expectation of industries.
- We provide extra personality development classes for students, because strong logic & analytical reasoning, aptitude, are very basic & fundamental requirements for becoming successful in life.
- From the first semester we focus on project so that student can take challenges from the beginning and can enhance the skill.
- State of Art Lab and library facility.
- Dedicated and experienced faculty.
- One Alumni is CEO of couponhaat.in.
- One Alumni is Director at Jux Pux.