Three Days Workshop - Engineering Problem Solving Approaches
The Workshop is designed to cater the needs of faculty members, graduate ,post graduate students and research scholars. Now a days MATLAB & MINITAB is a need of every engineering fields. Objective behind organizing this workshop is to provide hand on practice over the MATLAB- MINITAB tools. Core concentration of the workshop is application of these tools in mechanical or Engineering Problem solving, Applications related to most recent topics with hardware interfacing. Data collection and proper presentation of data for analysis with the help of Minitab, which is helpful for preparation and presentation of research paper, it is also useful for simulation and modeling of any process or system parameters.
- No .of Participants: 60 (First Come Basis)
- Timing of Course: - 10:00AM-4:00 PM
- Dates of Programme: February 2-4,2018
- Venue: New CAD/CAM Lab Mechanical Engineering Deptt.
- Eligibility: Open for all Engineering
- How to Apply: Participants have to submit the filled Registration form to Faculty/Student Event coordinator.
For Download Registration form Click Here
Note: All Participants will receive the certificate after completion of Workshop.