CDQ'18-19 IIT-BHU APTITUDE BASED COMPETITION
On Sunday, November 18th, the University turned out to conduct a much needed, enthusiastic & beneficial competition by IIT-BHU at GLA University, Mathura.
Our goal is to promote a competitive environment for student along with certification from IIT.
It gives us immense pleasure to extend to you for most cordial invitation to participate in CDQ which is a dedicated event directed by COMET, conducted yearly at IIT (B.H.U.), Varanasi. As a part of COMET, quizzes are being organized in various versed schools and colleges. The top qualifiers in the quiz will be given a pronounced opportunity to participate in the final round held in our college during COMET. Visiting an IIT will be highly fruitful and edifying to the students and I assure you that your stay here will be pleasant and worthwhile.
Date of ROUND #1
18th November 2018 (SUNDAY)
Venue- Mechanical block (Block-3)
And timing will be mail you.
Pattern of Written Paper:Online test
Aptitude Paper (Quant, reasoning, verbal)
Open for ALL YEAR & BRANCHES-
45 QUESTIONS (60 MINUTES)
1. Certificate of Participation from COMET’18-19,IIT( BHU) to all participants.
2. Certificate of Coordination COMET’18-19, IIT (BHU) Varanasi to workshop coordinators and organizers.
3. Certificate of merit to the winning students in GD & PI rounds which will be hosted at IIT (BHU), Varanasi campus.
4. Winner of Competition will get a reward of Rs 50,000/-
5. Winner will get free summer training in IIT-BHU.
Round #2 & #3 will be held in IIT-BHU campus itself.
I request you to propagate this information to the students and encourage them to register promptly.
HOSTLERS MAY ALSO CONTACT RESPECTIVE VOLUNTEERS IN THEIR HOSTELS ( details of volunteers in posters at your respective hostels.)
Girls please contact to :-
Kashish Sahu (3rd Year) (Room No. 3026 Yamuna hostel)
Kindly refer to the attached information brochure and proposal for further information. For any query, drop a mail to email@example.com