Post-Graduation Programme in Securities Market
||60% marks in graduation and PG Degree or 2-year regular work experience along with graduation
||On the basis of performance in computer-based Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) test of 60 minutes duration.
|| Fee is Rs. 2,51,500 per sem & Rs. 5,00,000 per annum for Post-Graduation Programme in Securities Market
About the Course
Post-Graduate Programme in Securities Markets (PGPSM)
PGPSM is a one-year full time robust fast track program which includes capital market specific courses that are a balanced blend of theory, practice, project-based course teaching and certification. This programme is suitable for professionals aspiring to enhance or develop their skills in securities markets and for those who want to make a shift in their career to become securities market professional. The program is supported by Finance Lab, Bloomberg terminal and other resources. PGPSM was launched in 2010-11 and currently the 9th batch is preparing for its final term.
The program gives extensive coverage of various subjects related to securities market which will help the students to have a career as an Analyst in Equity research, Fixed Income research or trader, Derivatives and valuation desk, Client relationship, Portfolio management, Investment banking roles – fund raising, legal, compliance, surveillance, legal, Treasury, Forex and commercial banking roles, etc. The programme will provide professionals to the various industries viz. AMCs, NBFCs, Commercial banks, Business news and media, IT sector companies, Corporate governance advisors, Investment Banks and other capital market intermediaries.
- One-year fast-track residential programme divided into four terms
- Designed to provide holistic understanding of securities markets
- Globally benchmarked curriculum
- Academic Council and Faculty Team constituted by top academicians, industry veterans and market practitioners
- Proximity to the industry and policy makers
- Policy-research based inputs
- Inputs on market regulations from officers of SEBI
- Modern technology – trading simulation with streaming market data, databases like Bloomberg, Prowess, etc.
- Multiple pedagogy – simulations, internships, live projects, cases, book-film reviews, conferences, workshops, etc.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure conducive to contemplative learning